All organizations seeking a grant for international projects must have a stateside 501(c)3 in order to receive funding. Applications for this funding are only received in the fall of each year during our International Granting Cycle.
We support projects that provide:
- Equipment for primary care
- Training & Education for Local Students
Examples of Grants:
- Nundu Deaconess Hospital Pediatric Unit – Africa
- Kibogora Hospital Pediatric Unit – Africa
- Umri Christian Hospital Patient Ward – India
- Claire Heureuse Hospital X-ray Equipment – Haiti
- Hope Africa Clinic Completion – Africa
- Hope and Healing Africa Hospital Restoration – Africa
The Butterfield Memorial Foundation does not accept unsolicited grant requests or letters of inquiry.
error: Content is protected !!